Could you be the Kiwi winner to represent us at the prestigious international IHA’s gia Awards?
RX have been appointed to find New Zealand’s best homewares retailer to attend the world’s leading awards program honouring overall excellence, business innovation and creative merchandising in home goods retailing.
The IHA’s gia Awards is a global awards program whose objective is to honour innovative business practices and excellence in home and housewares retailing and visual merchandising around the globe. Established in 2000, the global program is sponsored by
the International Housewares Association (IHA) and The Inspired Home Show.
We are seeking nominations from homewares retailers that can demonstrate:
• Overall mission statement, vision and strategy
• Store design and layout
• Visual merchandising, displays and window displays
• Marketing, advertising and promotions
• Customer service and staff training
The New Zealand winner will travel to Chicago to represent our country with flights and accommodation provided. Additional benefits include:
• Recognition as a retail leader in NZ and internationally
• High visibility at The Inspired Home Show (Chicago)
• A special gia winners' display in a main Show area
• A presentation at the gia dinner
• Store introduction on IHA's website
• Access gia expert jurors’ know-how (Chicago)
• Networking with other gia winners – chance to find new business partners, get
new ideas, benchmark performance, etc.
Past winners include:
2003-2004 G4M - Gifts for Men Global Honoree 2004-2005 Total Food Equipment Global Honoree
2005-2006 nest Global Honoree
2006-2007 The Vault
2007-2008 Chocolate Boutique
2008-2009 Cranfields Global Honoree
2010-2011 Loft Design
2011-2012 Table Pride
2012-2013 Taylor Road Homewares Global Honoree
2014-2015 The Design Depot
2016-2017 Green with Envy Global Honoree
2017-2018 Paper Plane
This year’s winner will be selected in late September and will travel to Chicago in March 2024.
Do you think you have what it takes?